Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pub n' Pedal 7 KCMO...


My new boyfriend and I are moving to a cabin in the woods...

The KC Sprints crew - Jones, Zeke and Jevon - really know how to throw down the gauntlet and set the standard for the crazy when it comes to urban biking events: the mike was dropped with such force last night that no one would take the stage for fear of a reverse knob-job that would register on the Richter scale....
This post will not go into detail about the events that transpired during this epic event, rather I will focus on documenting said disaster through the following photo-essay; for if you cannot decipher the near-criminal behaviors that were undertaken, you need serious help - or a 4th grade sex-ed class...








Team Mega-Penis won in the ( rear ) end...







G-Whiz and his new flame are moving in next to us...




He probably won't even call me back...even though I think I'm pregnant...




Don (Chris-Go) Juan...



















No comments:

Post a Comment