Friday, February 14, 2014

Beer breath...

Today is the day after an epic binge of the barley-pop variety, the first in over 10 days, the first since my ribs were crushed in Arizona and I returned to this frozen wasteland; of course today is also Hallmark Cards Day, and we men will fail stupendously in our attempts to woo our boyfriends into the back seat. At least the Kansas Senate has bitch-slapped the House and will hopefully have the disgraceful and asinine bill off the floor and into the dustbin of freetarded history, otherwise known as Topeka: backwards-ass lobotomites. But, we celebrated last night at the newest micro-brewery here in KCMO - The KC Bier Company in Waldo - and it was quite impressive...but then we had to migrate over to my Cheers ( now that Swagger is closed ) and patronized the Bier Station with the glee of * 456 Horseburgers in Dodge City...and consumed many a strong brews, including the below mind-blower - at 17% abv.


Still have a deadache of chronological proportions, but it was well worth the price tag...



And, since this ice age is now melting, maybe my ribs will let me breath and I can get back out on the single-track, frozen and bulbous as it may be...




And did I mention that the fucking Pirate is going to be welding at Black Sheep Cycles in Fort Collins starting next week? What a Gawdamned Bastage...just absolutely no drive or talent whatsoever. It's just so sad to see people getting ahead in life in these United Snakes...I pity my foolish self.








No comments:

Post a Comment