Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Beer butt...



I have no idea when I will be able to be back on single-track...the rain keeps coming and, while my friends are readying for the Dirty Kanza 200, I have little to no interest in grinding my taint into a callus the size of Texas. And, now that the Lone Star state has stepped in its own shit pile yet again concerning ObamaCare...well that's no surprise; Kansas is no better with its wing-nut, fucktard government and our total dipshit of a governor. I have a sick urge to visit the now-open Bush library in Dallas so I can see Orwell's 1984 in physical form: un-fucking-believeable propaganda to hide an administration full of war-criminals. But enough raving and wringing of hands; let's fucking drink copious amounts of barley juice and stare at the clouds. Maybe I will get out the kayaks and take a trip to New Orleans and keep going till I get to Puerto Rico. While last night's road "ride" was a panty-dropper, it never even comes close to screaming down a rock-strewn trail on my Krampus...rain, rain go way, cum on my moobs another day.



No comments:

Post a Comment