Thursday, June 20, 2013

This is what a feminist looks like...


I realize fully that this is me if I stop riding my bike and start a parrot collection, but nonetheless this pic  rules the known universe. It was sent to me via Jack Sparrow via Kevin Calhoun, who at last night's ERTA meeting was lamenting the fact that he had yet to be given a nickname by the Pirate cXc crew a.k.a Team 8 Lumens. Well, since I am on the board of said disorganization, I hereby give him a working title: Kevi-nasty. Leave it to the drunken debauchery that will no doubt ensue tomorrow night at Handleballs' Kindergarten graduation party to inspire a more worthy moniker...


And speaking of those damn delinquents that build the most incredible trails in the Midwest, I was actually able to find some dry dirt in the Metro last night up at Smithville Lake, even though I attended  said event by my lonesome, due in no small part to the overall lameness of my compatriots who call themselves my friends....


Luckily, Dan Doss and company took me in and cuddled me in their stinky-ass arms, gave me sustenance for my wagon ride home, and held me up on the pedestal I so richly deserve...I looked down upon them all and gave away Capt. Cuntwat stickers to their wives with glee.  Even Flash Gordon is in my posse now, spreading the filth that is the Legend of the Boner Ghost...


Which brings us to the climax of this here itty bitty post...there is some confusion out there in the Blogosphere about the content of this blog and the people involved in its production.  Let's get the shit straight folks, it is only I, the Princess who is behind this travesty, and all characters are played by my stunt double Oprah. No one else has any say or undue influence, and I take full responsibility for whatever offensive innuendo that may raise its ugly cock.  That being said, the whole purpose behind this blog is TO OFFEND...I am making fun of the Glen Beck's and Rush Limbaugh's of the world that cannot take a joke, and who also have a myopic view of sarcasm and satire.  The title of this blog may easily be construed as misogynistic, but I am anything butt...My target audience is the mt. biking community and we have a collective average IQ of just above 70; just let us get in our short bus and we'll go away to the forest...





No comments:

Post a Comment