Sunday, January 5, 2014

I am tick and sired of failing at alcoholism...


After a glorious weekend getaway to the mountains of Arkansas - though the trip back was marred by Winter Storm Ion - I am back in the saddle in the morning, ready to strap on my GoPro and film the -15 degree ride to my demise, otherwise know as the Monday work commute. Unfortunately, I seem to be unable to drink more than two consecutive beers as of late, so my goal of a .13 b.a.c. by 7 a.m. is going to be beyond my reach...it is a sad state of affairs when you have a fridge full of this:


Not sure what is all of the matter, but I feel I need to join a group wherein Gawd is promising salvation through IPA injections, 12 steps at a time. If anyone knows of such an organization, please let me know because at present I am letting me-self - and 8 Lumens - down in a large Marge way...


And, as I have elucidated *45690 times in the last month, I would gladly go to jail and get shivved by my Black/White power boyfriend if I could murder this winter in hot blood: it is time for summer and bikinis; floating boobies and sandy giners...








No comments:

Post a Comment