Saturday, March 22, 2014

Weak sauce, weekly stash and bleak harbingers from planet Moron...



Warning: this is the first blog post in existence - in Boner Ghost Land - that was/is produced in a realm of sobriety, and, henceforth will suck a giant bag of beaver anal-gland extract. Read on at your own pathetic peril, because God Hates Grape Soda et cetera etc....and she especially hates Straight folks and Coca Cola.


As if I wasn't saying enough about, fuck I forgot what I was saying...anywhore, in the arena of news of import, many a trail was slain this week - actually just Swope, 2 days in a row - and many a brew was abused with the glee of *458 penguins on acid. The 8 Lumens crew, sans The Yam Avenger, hit the dirt and yours truly spread the word of the Boner Ghost to a new contingent from Iowa and the Universe opened her fragrant coochie and birthed a new star in my name.




courtesy of the Oddity Cycles workshop in Haiti...




El Blanco Miguel and his iPhone toss for loss...


Thanks to the O'Posson for this little gem...to replace the one I bent whilst using it for unapproved
sex acts...


And, although I was not present at NAHBS last weekend, my minions were busy assaulting the flora, fauna and sauna...


Going to go Full Rawtard on this bad girl and win me a bike polo game soon...

The next sexy photo section was produced by the Mikey Of Whitey and his Penistitties full of Teletubbies:






And so ends this ebullient Saturday Evening's Post, albeit one in which my ABV was next to zero for once, and failure of other sordid contingencies is on the horizon...











No comments:

Post a Comment