Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Two hour orgasm..


The dust bowl may be making a comeback here in the Midwest, but it sure makes for some tasty trail conditions, albeit a tad gritty in the teeth. And although the temps were insane and the humidity was akin to an elephant's trunk stuck in a whale's coochie, last night's Taco Tuesday ride - with the ERTA gang and Ethos/8 lumens - was a kick in the crotch of a good time. Due to the crack team of mechanics that joined me for the Jones build-fest, I was able to get my new baby out and ride her like the Black Beauty she is...


Due to my high level of intoxication - I was over self-served - the only thing I could trust myself with was a chain tool; which was highly suspect in its effectiveness.




The Pirate giving his best impression of Jenna Jamison...




Full ride report and expert analysis of the similarities/differences between the Jones 29+ and my beloved Krampus to come; now I must drink copious amounts of coffee and go to work at my side job at WalFart as a greeter...


Ghost Princess out...







No comments:

Post a Comment