Monday, October 7, 2013

On this day nothing happened...


Other than a few bubbles telling me it's a good day for near-death alcohol poisoning, and a 10 hour workday - working for the biggest morons on the planet - little news of substance is available for distribution. One good ol' party in my panties happened, though, when Urethra Franklin posted that he'd seen that my lover from another mutha, Stevil, posted the flier of my upcoming Ride for Death -and if you don't follow AHTBM ( http://www.allhailtheblackmarket.com ) you are probably somewhere close to a 70 IQ and a few cards short of a deck...





Maybe tonight if Ricko the Dicko shows his face here at the house, we can hit up The Bier Station and I can fantasize about riding my bike on the trails; something that has not come to fruition as of late...an utter failure of conscience and lack of anal fortitude that is quite shocking, even to I who don't not never be shocked by nothing. Quadruple negatives can go shart on themselves....















No comments:

Post a Comment