Thursday, November 14, 2013

Just the tip...


    Sometimes your fears fall burning to the ground and sometimes they singe your taint hairs...In the event that any of you out there in bikey-land don't quite understand the catharsis that can be gained from a chilled, leaf-strewn night on the trails (Swope in this case) I cannot stress strenuously enough the amount of joy you are denying yourselves. Last night I joined some old-school mt. bike neighbors of mine for their inaugural foray into the wilds of after-dark single track spanking, and the results were staggering: not five minutes went buy without yelps of either pain or elation; not only did the rocks welcome our wheels with open arms, the leaves, thick as the layers of Honey Boo Boo's folds, provided a cushion of near mattress-like softness....did I just use 'softness' in a sentence? For fuck's sake, someone get me a beer and a dope slap.



And, since Harvey Keitel is not available to clean up my car after a messy night of blatant male prostitution, I am readying myself to again hit the trails - BuRP for the love of Gaia - and the mega-piles of tree detritus that adumbrates the steaming remains of horse fecal matter...equestrians on the forest floor to be sure. Or, since daddy is always in need of a new bike, I might cruise the tennis court parking lot around noon in order to steepen my cash flow for the month...










No comments:

Post a Comment