Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hot Dotte


Had the chance to meet up with a sizable crew out in the hinterlands of the North KCK hills on Tuesday night, a group that was packed with not only Fatbikes, but pros riding them faster than a speeding bullfrog on powdered sugar. I have yet to ride the full, massively long loop around the lake in the daylight - I have raced out there multiple times - so a night ride by myself would easily result in me waking up in Memphis in a meth haze surrounded by male hookers. So, thanks to all you quickie quest tarturds, I am slowly learning the trails at Wyco, albeit at my own sluggish, slow-bus pace...


Gabriel's new Fatty...


Thanks also to the trail geeks that have made Wyco yet another world-class trail system minutes from downtown KCMO, with flow and jive that is not unlike a roller coaster and Worlds of Gun. Unfortunately, we are now in an Arctic blow job cycle akin to Yukon Cornelius licking his pick-ax; which may be one of my favorite movie scenes of all time - that and I have the hots for Rudolph's smokin' girlfriend...











No comments:

Post a Comment